Monday, May 21, 2007

Welcome & Philosophy

Dear Visitor,

this blog is not the first one what I open here at Blogger but this is my first attempt to create something in English - since I have to improve my English skills some misspellings or other language errors may occur - sorry about that - I hope my English will be better in every post! :)

I'm a 29 years old IT professional from Hungary, currently living & working in Dublin. My interests to computers comes from the age when Commodore 64 was a superb computer with excellent graphics & music features. Internet is one of the most powerful tech thing what I ever saw to born in my life - I think we are still just at the very beginning of something amazing, unbelievable thing - today's Internet (the name what we use today) is just the first step to this direction.

This blog is mainly about Web based technologies and Internet related philosophies, but I will include more pragmatic issues about productivity, lifestyle, about how a modern web worker can live & work with the best practices.

Have a nice day :)

No comments: